Announcing the Iron Gypsy Internship Opportunity
Want to expand your resume, build your portfolio and learn about health, fitness, and entrepreneurship?
Looking for one growth-minded, creative, positive human being to work directly with me to create a healthier, happier life for you and to help share the Iron Gypsy mission.
This position is the perfect fit for a college student, recent college grad or anyone who wants to learn how grow, and help others to live healthier, happier lives.
Social media, writing/editing, sales, marketing or public relations and database management experience or education required. Vendor relations, retail, health and fitness or website design skills a plus! Preferred 3+ years of education or experience in communications, sales and marketing, business/management, retail or health and fitness.
Must be positive, creative, self-motivated, results-focused and value connection, growth and contribution.
Activities will include:
- Manage list/database of active clients, preferences and goals
- Establish email management and manage email newsletter
- Setup and manage online payments
- Develop and oversee social media plan
- Contribute to Iron Gypsy social media channels including Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube
- Establish social media presence on new platforms, including Pinterest
- Research and oversee SEO and Google AdWords strategy
- Manage website and member platform
- Copy editing
- Oversee workout formatting in in Excel and include links to YouTube videos
- Research opportunities and oversee Iron Gypsy apparel line
The intern will contribute 10 hours per week to support the Iron Gypsy mission. As an intern, you will receive VIP access to “Iron Gypsy” and receive coaching services to undergo a personal transformation of your own. As an intern, you will receive access to all Iron Gypsy workouts, nutrition information, meditations, journaling activities and “Iron Gypsy” will guide you through your own journey.
In addition, you’ll receive one call per week dedicated to your educational growth. This is a tremendous opportunity to transfer your education to employment and learn outside of the classroom.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter explaining why you want to intern for Iron Gypsy to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send a video.
Learn more about me and my mission: